Sushi DhoklaCourse: Eat 🍜 🍵Cuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Reimagining dhoklas as ‘Sushi Dhokla’: a healthy, simple dish that Sabi adores for its fresh look and presentation!
1 cup suji/ rava/ semolina
2 tbsp wheat flour
1/2 cup curd
1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients together. Pour 1 cup water and whisk it together until the mixture is of batter like consistency
- Now take a deep plate and grease it with oil
- Pour the batter and steam it for 5 minutes
- Apply garlic or coriander chutney on top
- Cut it into vertical striped and convert each stripe into roll
- For tampering, take 1 teaspoon oil, add mustard seeds, sesame seeds and curry leaves.
- Once it starts crackling, add the Dhokla Sushi rolls and cook it until golden brown
Links to this Evergreen Note