Snug Monster Update
By the next Sunday, Sabi wanted to be ready. She had received questions from potential customers that she hadn’t anticipated:
- How did you set the bookmark prices?
- Why are there three different price tags?
- What does the “Snug Monsters” name mean?
- Why did you make Snug Monsters?
- I don’t have cash, how should I pay you?
- What are your plans for the earnings?
- Will you be here every weekend?
She jotted down these common questions in her journal and worked out responses. She realized most of her buyers were grandparents shopping for their grandkids, young parents, and people from other countries.
A few buyers even gave Sabi a shoutout on social media.