Rice Paper Rolls
Rice Paper RollsCuisine: VietnameseDifficulty: Easy
Rice Paper Rolls: A quick, versatile morning treat packed with colorful veggies for fun, appeal, and antioxidants.
Thinly cut Carrots
Thinly cut Red and Yellow bell pappers
Thinly cut Zucchinni
Thinly cut Beetroots
Rice Paper Sheet.
- Dip one rice paper in water for 10-20 seconds or till just soft and place on a kitchen towel. Dab off the excess water and place it on a flat surface.
- Place in all the veggies inside. I also use pickled veggies instead of plain veggies to add more flavour to it
- Top with some floavour breaker like feta cheese or pickled olives, seasweed, coriander leaves, mint leaves
- Fold over the bottom of the rice paper roll on the filling, tuck in the sides and roll tightly till it is closed
- Serve Vietnamese Rice paper rolls with Peanut sauce or Soy sauce or Chilli garlic suace
- I use Rice paper from Meishi Vietnamese Gluten Free