Almond Flour Pizza
Almond Flour PizzaCourse: Main CourseCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Low-carb pizza recipe using almond flour & egg base. A protein-rich, tasty treat perfect for Sunday family meals!
2 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
Garlic powder or dried herbs
Homemade Marinara sauce
Veggies of your choice. I have used capsicum, onion and olives
- Mix together almond flour, baking soda, egg yolk, salt and herbs, then knead them into a dough.
- If the mixture is so dry and crumbly that you can’t knead it into a smooth dough, add a tablespoon of water.
- Place the dough and roll it into circle
- Bake the dough for about 8 minutes at 400°F. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then add the toppings.
- Top the crust with pizza sauce, cheese, and any other toppings you like. But don’t overdo it on the toppings. Then bake the pizza for 5-10 more minutes to melt the cheese.