Quinoa Stir Fry
Quinoa Stir FryCourse: Eat 🍜 🍵Cuisine: AsianDifficulty: Easy
1 cup uncooked quinoa
1/2 julienned red bell pepper
1 julienned carrot
1/2 brocoli florets
1/2 julienned onion
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse the quinoa with cool water until the water runs clear.
- Place the water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil,
- Let the quinoa boil for about 2 minutes. Cover and simmer gently for 10 to 15 minutes or until all of the water is absorbed. The quinoa is done when it will look like it has popped open and it’s not mushy, but delicate and perfectly fluffy.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a frying pan and cook the onions over medium-high heat for about a couple of minutes.
- Add carrots, brocoli, red bell peppers or any other veggies of your choice. Cook it for 2-3 minutes
- Add salt, lemon as per taste
- Add the quinoa and the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes more.
Links to this Evergreen Note