Pineapple Bu Yum
Pineapple Bu YumCourse: Eat 🍜 🍵Difficulty: Easy
Strawberry Bu-Yum’s a quick treat, but the bulk-made pineapple version packs a flavorful punch for your little ones!
250 grams curd
250 grams grated pineapple
Jaggery (if required for sweetness)
- Heat the saucepan and cook pineapple to remove water and make it more concentrated (like a jam)
- Add 1-2 teaspoon of jaggery to add sweetness
- Take a muslin cloth and pour fresh curd into it.
- Bring the 4 edges of the muslin cloth together and tie one edge tightly around the rest.
- Gently press and you will see the whey water dripping.
- Now, place a heavy bowl, lid or tray on the tied muslin cloth bundle for few hours until all water drains
- You can now see creamy and smooth curd.
- Mix pineapple pulp with the hung curd and mix it well.
Links to this Evergreen Note