Mushroom Patty Open Sandwich
Mushroom Patty Open SandwichCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Weekend breakfast favorite: Paneer, cheese & mushroom pan-fried patty sandwich. A delightful morning treat!
2 cups mushrooms
1 onion finely chopped
200 grams grated paneer
Garam masala (for spicy taste)
- Take a pan and add some water, add in the chopped mushrooms with a dash of salt. par-boil the mushrooms, then drain the water and keep them aside.
- Take a large bowl, add mushrooms, paneer, cheese, onion, flour, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well
- Scoop some mixture and make round balls, press to flatten them and make patties.
- Take a pan over medium flame and add in the oil.
- Gently slide the patties and fry them by flipping sides, fry them until they turn golden in colour.
- Transfer the patties to the serving plate and serve with finely grated purple cabbage on Ragi Toast with pickle and chipotle sauce on side.