Spinach GomaaeCuisine: JapaneseDifficulty: Easy
Spinach Gomaae: A Japanese side dish of blanched spinach in sesame dressing. Packed with iron, calcium, fiber, and protein. Tasty and health-boosting!
1 bunch Spinach leaves
1-2 pod finely chopped garlic
- Heat the water and bring it to boil. Turn off the flame.
- Wash the Spinach leaves and put it in hot water. Take it out after 2 minutes. Ensure it is not overcooked
- Squeeze out all the water from Spinach leaves and fully dehydrate them
- Mix chopped garlic with olive oil and pour the dressing on Spinach
- Garnish it with Sesame seeds