French Baguette Sandwich
French Baguette SandwichCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Sabi loves Subway for its veg-packed, mild sandwiches. We tried replicating her favorite recipe at home!
1 French Baguette
250 grams grated paneer
4-5 Cucumber slices
1/2 cup Kimchi finely chopped
Finely chopped corriander
- Take a mixing bowl. Add grated paneer, grated cheese, turmeric, salt, lemon, finely chopped kimchi, corrainder leaves and mix it well
- Make small balls and flatten it like a patty
- Take a pan, put 1 tsp ghee/oil and cook the patty on both the sides until golden brown
- Cut the capsicum into cubes and roast it in oven or air fryer
- Take French Baguette. Add marinara sauce at the base. Now add paneer patty, roasted capsicum, cucumber slices and finally pack it with herbs like basil/ mint leaves
- Serve it with a side of Marinara sauce and gherkins.