Cauliflower SteakDifficulty: Easy
Roasted cauliflower’s rise to culinary stardom: chef innovation, health trends, and a fresh take on veggies create a modern delicacy.
2medium cauliflower heads
Black pepper powder
- How to cut cauliflower steaks
- Trim: Remove excess green leaves from cauliflower head.
- Cut. Place the cauliflower on a cutting board, stem side up. Using a sharp knife, cut into slices, about 3/4 inch thick. (You’ll get 2-3 full slices from each head.)
- How to make the seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, sea salt, ground black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Brush the olive oil mixture over both sides of the cauliflower steaks.
- Air fry cauliflower steaks
- Place the cauliflower steaks in air fryer and cook until fork tender, golden brown, and caramelized, flipping about halfway through.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley if desired.
- TIP: Don’t throw away your florets! Its likely that the ends will fall apart, so you can use it for another recipe or just roast them on same pan.