Air Fried Paneer
Air Fried PaneerDifficulty: Easy
Air-fried paneer: A crispy, protein-rich treat low in oil. Ideal for vegetarians & those with lactose sensitivity.
250 grames paneer cubes
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon corriander powder
1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Add the oil and seasonings to a large bowl then mix well to form a paste
- Once the seasoning and oil is well combined, cut your paneer into 1″ cubes and add them to the seasoned oil. Toss well to coat.
- Add the paneer cubes to an air fryer basket and heat it at 185ºC for at least 8 minutes
- You will know it is done when it’s crispy on the outside, yet still spongy when squeezed between two fingers.
- If you really want to up the flavor, you can allow the paneer cubes to marinate in the seasoned oil for 15 minutes, or even a few hours
- Garam masala and curry powder are flavorful variations that you try as seasoning or coat it in hung curd with these seasoning mixed