How to deal with bullying at workplace
About the speaker: Dr. Devikaa Singh is an advocate and lawyer with 17+ PQE. POSH Expert. Acted as EM on 1500+ sexual harassment inquiries. She is a Legal Trainer on Sexual Harassment, Workplace Discrimination, Inclusion and Diversity, Maternity and Labour Laws impacting corporates and workplaces. She has aided in the drafting and passage of the law on sexual harassment in the workplace in 2013 and the amendment to the Maternity Benefit Act in 2017. She has been guest faculty to National Labour Institute, CBI Academy and Delhi Police Academy. Advocate – Bar Council of Delhi and Solicitor – England and Wales and have previously with the UNDP and the Government of India. She is currently founder of NGO – Cohere Communities.
What will you learn: In this workshop you’ll learn about
- Recognize how workplace bullying is currently described in the legislation and related policies and procedures.
- Recognize potential indicators and examples of bullying in their workplace.
- Recognize and identify toxic workers.
- Identify your role and responsibilities and the roles and responsibilities of other workplace stakeholders to bullying and toxic workers.
- Review potential response strategies to witnessing and/or experiencing workplace bullying.
- Recognize opportunities to eliminate workplace bullying increasing psychological health and safety in the organization.