Making a difference while building your business & brand
About the speaker: Gayatri Jolly is the CEO and founder of MasterG and Daughters. She is a qualified fashion designer from Parsons, New York, and a business graduate from Babson College, Boston. Having worked with companies like Armani, and Diane Von Furstenberg, she has gained experience in design and management in the fashion industry. She has designed MasterG’s Breaking Patterns Pedagogy and wants to make it an ideological tool to inspire systemic and generational changes. MasterG enables women from low-income communities to question the baggage of societal norms and to empower themselves financially through the vocation of fashion design. Gayatri is also an INK, Unltd India, SonderConnect and Acumen Fellow.
What will you learn: In this podcast, you’ll learn about
- Why and what of social impact marketing
- How to make your business sustainable while not compromising on impact
- How to match your brand ideologies with a social cause
- How to find partners who supply complementary skills, expertise, resources, and networks
- Ways to implement social impact marketing strategies
- Practical tips and tricks to become excellent marketing professional in skills development and education sector.