Strawberry Bu Yum (Pudding)
Strawberry Bu Yum (Pudding)Course: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Finely chopped strawberries
- Finely chop the strawberries on chopping board. Ensure to make some sound to excite the baby 😛
- Take a muslin cloth and pour fresh curd into it.
- Bring the 4 edges of the muslin cloth together and tie one edge tightly around the rest.
- Gently press and you will see the whey water dripping.
- Now, place a heavy bowl, lid or tray on the tied muslin cloth bundle for few hours until all water drains
- You can now see creamy and smooth curd.
- Add some honey to the creamy curd to add some sweetness
- Take a small glass. Add the layer of strawberries at bottom, then put a layer of curd. Do it til it reaches the top
- Garnish it with some strawberries
- If you are buying store bought curd then use fat curd and not skimmed one. I prefer using Amul Premium Curd
Links to this Evergreen Note