Rice Paper Rolls
Rice Paper RollsCuisine: VietnameseDifficulty: Easy
Rice Paper Rolls are super versatile and quick to make or busy mornings. Throw in all the veggies and package it in rolls. I prefer adding variety of colors o make it look fun and attractive at the same time it adds as source of anti-oxidants.
Thinly cut Carrots
Thinly cut Red and Yellow bell pappers
Thinly cut Zucchinni
Thinly cut Beetroots
Rice Paper Sheet.
- Dip one rice paper in water for 10-20 seconds or till just soft and place on a kitchen towel. Dab off the excess water and place it on a flat surface.
- Place in all the veggies inside. I also use pickled veggies instead of plain veggies to add more flavour to it
- Top with some floavour breaker like feta cheese or pickled olives, seasweed, coriander leaves, mint leaves
- Fold over the bottom of the rice paper roll on the filling, tuck in the sides and roll tightly till it is closed
- Serve Vietnamese Rice paper rolls with Peanut sauce or Soy sauce or Chilli garlic suace
- I use Rice paper from Meishi Vietnamese Gluten Free